LIST: Sacramento area traffic incidents, slowing, flooding | News
The first big blast of rain expected to drench the Sacramento area through Sunday created havoc on the roadways Friday morning.
Following is a list of accidents and traffic delays on Sacramento area roads and highways, per the California Highway Patrol:
- I-5 NB and SB lane blocked near Sutterville
- I-5 near March Lane in Stockton flooding
- Tree reported Fruitridge ramp to Nb 99
- Highway 16/20 Mudslide Colusa County
- Rockslide reported on WB 50 at Silver Fork Rd.
- Flooding reported on I-5 at Richards Blvd.
- Madison at College Oak flooding
- Watt at Elkhorn flooding
- I-80 at Highway 20 boulder in road
- Tree debris on I-80 E at Rocklin Rd.
- Congestion on EB Cap City Fwy at EB Hwy 50 due to car vs big rig crash
- Accident on WB Hwy 50 at Jefferson
- Slowing on NB SR-99 at Dillard
- Slowing on SB I-5 at Laguna
- Slowing on EB Hwy 50 at Hazel
- Slowing on NB I-5 at Hwy 12
- Slowing on WB 580 near Greenville
- Flooding at Walnut Ave. and Fair Oaks Blvd.
- Flooding on Madison Ave. at College Oak Dr.
- Flooding on Watt Ave. at Elkhorn Blvd.
- Chains on Highway 50 per Caltrans
Receive up-to-the-minute traffic information by downloading the News10 Traffic & Weather App
Follow Melissa Crowley on Twitter for updates @MelissaCrowley